1. Happy Thanksgiving - We will be closed on Thursday and Friday. See you Monday, December 1st.
2. Ros will be out on vacation from 11/24- 12/5.
3. This Hanuka we have adopted a family in need. Each classroom has been assigned specific items to bring for this Mitzvah. A manila folder is located in each classroom. Please help your child’s classroom win a prize by bringing in an item. Thank you for your kindness!
4. Speeding- Please slow down in the parking lot. We need to watch out for each other and make sure that our children are safe!!!
5. Please sign up for Winter Camp as we need to hire staff. The deadline is December 13th. If you need more information, please ask in the office.
6. Save the date- December 17th - come join us at Beth El’s Hanukah Fiesta. A Hanukah holiday room will start at 5:15pm in room 105. Aftercare will close at 5:00pm, so that you can enjoy the activities with your child. At 6:15pm we will join together in the Synagogue for a holiday meal. Don’t miss out. Children under five are free; adults will be charged $10pp for dinner. RSVP by December 10th to email@example.com.
As usual, if you have any concerns or questions, my door is always open for you!!